Moroccan Clay & Rose Uptan
About me: For generations, Indians have used the Ayurvedic preparation of Uptan for rejuvenating and polishing our skin. Made with natural and therapeutic ingredients that remove the build-up of dead skin cells and allow your skin to breathe.
A youthful glow. Fresh lively radiant skin, glowing like a bride even if there is no groom in sight? It is possible for your skin! Trust us, you’ll not need your foundation again.
Who I’m for: All skin types, For reviving dull skin.
How to use me:
- Take a spoonful or more of the uptan in a small cup/bowl.
- Mix with yogurt for oily or acne prone skin, rose water for normal skin, milk for dry skin or even plain water.
- Apply a thin layer all over your face, neck, shoulders and chest area.
- Leave on at least for 15 minutes.
- Splash with a few drops of water and then gently scrub the skin to exfoliate.
- Remove immediately if you experience any itching or burning sensation.
- Rinse off with water.
Why you’ll love me:
- Made with pure organic ingredients
- A traditional recipe that is time tested
- Naturally brighten skin tone without any artificial chemicals
- Plastic-free packaging
- Suitable for all skin types
- Also has mild antiseptic properties
What to expect from me: Uptan is an Indian skincare remedy used for generations, especially by brides. Store in a cool and dry place. Only mix the amount of Uptan you need. Uptan has a slight cooling effect on the skin along with exfoliation. Remove immediately if you experience any itching or burning sensation. Use once every 3 days to see results.
What’s in me: Gram Flour, Raw Rice, Moroccan Clay, Rose, Turmeric and that's it!